- 1 Sprig of Dried Lavender
- 2 Bottles of Bloom Lavender Hibiscus Kombucha
- 2 Cups of Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¾ Cups of Vodka
- ½ Cups of Honey
- One 750ml Bottle Sparkling Wine
Lavender Ice Cube Steps:
- Place a sprig of fresh Lavender in 24 Large Square Ice Cube Molds.
- Fill the molds with water and freeze until solid.
Honey Simple Syrup Steps:
- Put ½ Cup of Honey and ½ Cup of Water into a small Saucepan.
- Place over medium-heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring to make sure Honey has dissolved completely.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine Lavender Hibiscus Kombucha, Lemon Juice, Vodka, Honey Simple Syrup and a few Lavender Ice Cubes into a Large Pitcher.
- Stir to Combine and top off with Sparkling Wine.
- Serve in a glass over Lavender Ice Cubes.
- Enjoy responsibly.